Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday 3/14/2011 check in:
Last weeks weight: 269.8
Today's weight: 269
Total loss from highest weight recorded for me: 34 pounds
Daily Calorie Goal: 1,700 calories or less
Average daily calorie intake: Approximately 1,800 (approximate because I didn't journal 2 of the seven days)
How that hurt me: It took away momentum. It was like cracking the door to a direction I don't want to go.
What I'm going to do about it: Remember how it felt to loose that momentum this week and PUSH through it. Just get it down. Good or bad. I would rather eat crap and write it down than eat perfect and not practice the imperative piece which is to track what I am doing. Future success depends on it.

1 comment:

  1. Push baby push!!! You can do it! i still think you're awesome!! When are we getting together?

    ReplyDelete