Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Monday 4/11/11 Check In

Last weeks weight: 267.8
Todays weight: 266.4
Down: 1.4 pounds
How I feel about it: eh...better than I expected. I ate perfectly M-F, then went wild over the weekend. Still resulted in a weight loss.
My frustration: If I am in a completely controlled environment like home or work, I have no problem. I have a HUGE appetite. The problem is, if I go anywhere, out to dinner or to someones house, I am inevitably faced with much more calorie dense foods, which add up quickly calorie wise, but don't fill you up. And the temptation....sheesh. Add on top of that, any extra stress and forget about it.
My goal this week: Completely a mental one. Re-read "Standard Deviation" (one of my earlier posts) Get perfection out of the picture. That is not reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment